Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can also follow us on twitter or Facebook and by mail :
Best deals on iPad apps
- Prince of Persia Classic HD :
- Sonic Jump :
1.99-> $.99 , for iPhone and iPad
- Another World 20th Anniversary Edition :
3.99-> $1.99 , for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPad apps :
Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Sticky Notes+ : Best Sticky Note in Appstore. Never miss any important task or event.
- Snappy Christmas 3D : A Snappy Christmas is a bilingual 3D tale with mini-games to have fun with your children.
- WhiteBoard Mojo : Create effective and engaging visual aides for your next business presentation all from your iPad.
- BrushFX : Create fascinating pictures by easily adding magical effects, simply by brushing them on.
- Björk: Solstice : This new holiday version of Björk’s Solstice app from Biophilia is based on a poem celebrating the Christmas season by poet / author Sjon, comparing the solar system to a Christmas tree.
Recently free iPad games :
- MotoHeroz HD : MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game.
- Bounty Racer : , for iPhone and iPad
- Jar on a Bar : Get the fish to water by removing the bars below the jar! Sounds easy right? Well Jar on a Bar will test your problem solving skills—as well as your reflexes as you complete each puzzling stage. , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Grabatron : Take control of a UFO with a retractable claw and destroy the puny humans! Terrorise them anyway you like: Toss them, crush them, abduct them – it’s up to you., for iPhone and iPad