Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Camera360 Ultimate : Camera 360 is a world’s favorite application software for mobile photo photography; it will let your photo taken by mobile photo more charming, interesting and funny,provides the most popular 13 kinds of special effect camera function , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- Color Camera : Do you like the Color effect from the Photo Booth app on the Mac? It’s now available on your iPhone and iPod Touch, 18 Color Effect
- Podomètre de Poche : Pocket Pedometer iPhone app specifically for walkers or runners. With automatic detection, calibration and simple user interface it’s easy to see why Pocket Pedometer is a must have for your daily walks or exercise routines
- Lock Screen Wallpapers : lock screen wallpapers , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store
- SystemInfo : useful tool to view detailed information of your iPhone and iPod touch. Memory, battery, disk usage, running processes and the whole system information are all showed to you. , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Fling : puzzle game featuring 10,000s of unique puzzles, such that no two puzzles you encounter are ever the same, and split into 30 levels of increasing difficulty, Fling guarantees you many long hours of puzzling fun
- SwipeTapTap : Push your reaction time, coordination, memory, and focus with this game! , for iPhone and iPad
- To-Fu: The Trials of Chi : join our stretchy protagonist as he gets ready to undertake the infamous ‘Trials of Chi’. Stretch, ping, stick and rebound our little hero through 140 levels of treacherous booby-traps and mystical mechanisms as you try to conquer the trials and help To-Fu become the illustrious ‘Master of Chi’
- Chop Chop Slicer : Well… It’s about slicing stuff. Alien stuff. Stuff like Robots, Droids, Flying Saucers, Asteroids and other creatures paved with bad intentions towards you. Your only weapons are your finger – no, it doesn’t matter which one – and your natural ability to repel wave after wave of incoming enemies , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Ship It : The object of the game is to move across the docks and load as many ships as possible with cargo… but be careful, you need to get the right type of cargo on the right type of ship
- Waterful : Make your iPhone or iPod become a toy! Waterful will definitely bring back your childhood memories!Use the jets of water and tilt the game to place the rings on the spikes like the classic toy you’ve always loved as a child. Challenge the survival water basketball mode or grind yourself to solve all the puzzles built just for your iPhone!!
and a few other games :
- NineHeroes : Zombie Invasion
- Mega Bad
- Throw ball!
- Codename Cobra: Desert Storm
- Jungle Games
- Fun Copter