Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can also follow us on twitter or Facebook
Recently free iPhone apps :
Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Week Calendar : Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you.
- Walking for Weight Loss : Now your walking will make you lose weight.
- BusyBox : BusyBox lets you track the time you spend on all your activities.
- aNote : Note for Internet, photo and camera
- Calculator Pro Elite : Calculator Pro Elite features a dual-line display that updates live as you type, so you can keep track of both the input and result at the same time. , for iPhone and iPad
- Busy : Busy starts your day with your Most Important Task. Making the rest of your day easy. , for iPhone and iPad
- Phoenix Pro Photo Editor : Phoenix is a powerful and fast photo editor with a lot of editing tools, import and share options.
- Randomly : Randomly is an app made specifically for teachers and professors. It allows educators to enter their students into individual classes.
- PhotoChop : hoto Chop is still the best “photoshop like” app that allows you to make hilarious pics in unbelievable places, for iPhone and iPad
- Video Zoom : Do your videos look boring? Did you forget to use zoom during recording? Use this app to add Zoom effects to existing videos. Or just crop a video. Use it as a normal app or Video Extension.
- Photo Mapo : Easily transform your photos into mapped masterpieces you will want to share with friends and family., for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Toca Doctor HD : Let your kids be a doctor for a day! Examine a patient and solve fun puzzles and mini-games that take place in the human body. Beautiful artwork and fun sounds guides your kids through 21 different puzzles!
- Qui est-ce ? : a simple deductive and pedagogic game. It is designed for the entire family from 4 years to 90. Goals is to guess a character just by asking simple questions. , for iPhone and iPad
- Moto Race : Collect coins and don’t crash, complete the levels as fast as possible to achieve maximum score points., for iPhone and iPad
- Duck & Roll : An ugly duckling walks into the App Store… and creates the greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Rhythm Game of all time!, for iPhone and iPad