Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can also follow us on twitter or Facebook and by mail :
Best iPhone apps deals
- Lili :
2.99-> $.99 for iPhone and iPad
- vjay for iPhone :
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :
Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Timer – Keep time on anything! : Setting a timer shouldn’t be a chore. Tap to start, tap to stop, tap and hold to edit. That’s it. That’s Timer.
- Camera Studio+ : Try Camera Studio+ with gesture based controls, enhanced Overlays and Retina graphic support. Make your photo moments memorable with Camera Studio+ easy-to-use and addictive.
- Recording Pro : Recording has never been easier, for iPhone and iPad
- MyPickup Diary : This app allows you to store all the information about your opposite-sex acquaintances by recording the main data, as well as rate each one on a 10-point scale on their body, looks, and friendliness.
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Flick Golf : Flick Golf is unique and so challenging it’s hard to put down. The real question is – Can you Master it?
- Twang the Fox : Join Twang the Fox as he embarks on an heroic adventure mixing addictive platforming gameplay with intuitive one-touch controls. , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- FreeSkate Xtreme : A Kinect-like endless-running experience on iOS devices!
- Chop Chop Ninja World : Chop Chop Ninja World™ is an epic social action platformer where you play as a ninja, the kingdom’s sole defender against the evil Shogun’s might. , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad