Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPad apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Best deals on iPad apps
Dungeon Hunter 2 HD :
Splinter Cell Conviction™ HD :
Silent Ops :
Fast & Furious 5 HD :
N.O.V.A. 2 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD :
PES 2011 – Pro Evolution Soccer :
Recently free iPad apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Calculator+ : iPad calculator designed with simplicity, usability, and beauty in mind , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- iLed for iPad : shows scrolling effect of fluorescent characters by analog display
- iSense : Track your AdSense account performance on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
Recently free iPad games :
- Celerity : tunnel-runner with a twist. Lost in a tron´esque corridor, you have to navigate your morphing cubic structure through a phalanx of walls – increasing difficulty included , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Globulos Mania : Choose your Globulos, plan your strategies and crush your opponent! You can precisely control your Globulos with just your fingers: just slide to give the force and the direction. The larger the motion of your finger swipe, the faster and stronger the Globulos will slide. You have a limited time to prepare your Globulos’ moves, so speed up! When you are ready, both Globulos team will slide all over the place. Just grab a dynamic turn-based game for free where strategy and preparation result is fun and exciting, for iPhone and iPad
- RoboSockets: Link Me Up : mix of tetris, pipes and match 3 game mechanics resulting in the truly unique gameplay, Build connections between broken robots to create chains of five or more. Each cleared chain fills up the energy bar to your left, for iPhone and iPad