Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Spirit Browser : powerful browser that is easy to use and has many innovative features not available in other browsers :File Downloads, media player, skin, tabs, file managment – very good rating on the App Store , ranked stars on the US App Store
- Art Expert : collection of European painting and sculpture of the Romanesque, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassicism, Romanticism with amazing photos and details (author, techniques, year, picture/sculpture location). You can zoom in/out photos, visualize them in slideshow mode, mark them as favorites, compare, share via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail. The application offers a Quiz game for you to check your knowledge. With Art Expert you posses one of the vastest, well structured art collection available
- Photospots : Adds your location info to your pictures so that you can share your favorite spots with your friends or keep track of your memories
- Avatar Studio : create photo realistic Avatars
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Meganoid : platform game – Meganoid gets most of it’s inspiration from 80s and 90s games, the pixel-art graphic style is on purpose! each challenging level can be completed within a minute of gaming, making the pace of the game pretty fast, but many levels require multiply tries to complete. New levels will be added in updates! , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store
- Skipping Stone : simple one-touch casual game accessible for gamers of all ages
- Gaia : pieces fall onto the screen and link together to form complex blocks. By rotating the iPhone and eliminating the right blocks with a touch, a player can grow a larger block and earn more points. In this way, Gaia rewards deep thinking players while remaining simple and intuitive
- ISUD : Bullet Hell Action !!! : Get ready to weave, dodge, and shoot your way through insane barrages of bullets. Face four unique bosses, each equipped with enough fire power to take down a star fleet. It is your duty to take them on, one on one.
- Red Devil Basic : Ever imagine Super Mario equipped with physics engine? This is it 😉