Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPad apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Recently free iPad apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- NewsTweet Reader : brings you web feeds and Twitter mashed up in a fresh Scandinavian design. Read your favorite news feeds & blogs in style. Or simply follow the latest news by creating your own Twitter feeds based on keywords of interest, without even needing a Twitter account , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
- France Radio Player : Listen to your favorite French Radio stations on your iPhone & iPad with the “France Radio Player” app., for iPhone and iPad
- HTTP Sniffer : manual web security testing tool which can capture HTTP requests, include request headers, post data, and you can modify the request and then resend them.You can get the response headers and source code only, or load the response in web browser. , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPad games :
- Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD : classic hidden-object game optimized perfectly for your iPhone and iPad Touch. The puzzled monkey has lost its bananas and needs your help finding them.
- Aces 3D Brick Breaker HD : Aces 3D Brick Breaker creates an exciting new 3D Brick Breaker experience! With lifelike physics the ball is able to move realistically in three dimensions. , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- Drake’s Tower Ultimate Adventure : Protect Drake’s Tower from countless waves of enemies with his ingenius inventions! Charge them with elements of Fire, Stone, or Electricity and create devastating combos! Battle through 50 unique levels in Adventure Mode or withstand unending enemy fire in the battle for a “Survivor Master” title. Whatever it takes to show ‘em who’s boss!, for iPhone and iPad