Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.com staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Guide Petit Futé “Paris Visites” : , for iPhone and iPad
- Guide Petit Futé 100 plus belles Eglises de France : , for iPhone and iPad
- Brest Tracker : Monument tracker responds immediately and without looking for to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office and Heritage Service, this application makes your life easier and shows you automatically the history of the monuments around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way. Brest is a town in France
- CAMikaze : CAMikaze allows to add configurable filters on photos, videos and on camera, all in REAL TIME. In addition, CAMikaze uses a new innovative system that COMBINE FILTERS TOGETHER to create an infinity of filters.
- Terminal Reality : allows you to view the world in real-time ASCII and capture photos in both landscape and portrait modes. For Matrix fans
- PC Monitor : Monitor and manage your computers using this securely encrypted mobile app that gives you total control of your PC’s from anywhere. Ranked 5 stars, for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Cro-Mag Rally : wildest racing 3D game since man invented the wheel! You are a speed-hungry caveman named Brog who races through the Stone, Bronze, and Iron Ages in primitive vehicles with primitive weapons! – 4 stars in App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Bugdom 2 : console-quality 3D action-adventure game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. You play Skip McFly, a grasshopper who explores the areas inside and around a house, and encounter both friends and enemies., for iPhone and iPad
- Enigmo : 3D puzzle game where you direct animated streams of flowing liquid so that the droplets get to their destination. Water, Oil, and Lava fall from Droppers and bounce around the walls of the puzzle. You move and rotate various types of bumpers, sliders, accelerators, and sponges in order to divert the flow of the falling droplets. The faster you complete each of the 50 levels, the more bonus points you receive
- Otto Matic : You are Otto Matic, the robot given the job of saving Earth from the Brain Aliens. Your rocket ship will take you to each of the alien planets, and on each planet you must save as many humans as you can, but be careful because the Brain Aliens will try to abduct the humans before you can save them. Once The Giant Brain has been defeated and peace has been restored to the galaxy, you will return to Earth with your human cargo where they will be freed, for iPhone and iPad
- UltraDeep : It’s not just simply going down like other simple games of this type. In UltraDeep you pickup diamonds which will charge your superpower. When the superpower gauge is full you can tap the screen to activate the superpower and smash down through obstacles at amazing speeds!
- Enigmo 2 : Enigmo 2 is the successor to our award winning puzzle game, Enigmo. There are streams of falling water droplets, plasma and laser beams, and your goal is to get them into their container by using the various puzzle piece that you are given. Enigmo 2 goes to a new dimension as the puzzles are now three-dimensional! We’ve also added tons of new gameplay elements including lasers, plasma, gravetoids, teleporters, gravity inverters, etc. There are 50 all new levels in Enigmo 2, and an awesome music soundtrack, for iPhone and iPad
- Smoody : The Smoodies are scattered throughout the universe and are searching for one another to begin a new era. Use your wit and creativity to help them reunite while travelling through space.